We are looking for your land
Leasing of Land for PV Projects
Upgrading low-yield land. Fixed income for 30-40 years.
Complete planning and execution by us. Trusted partnership - No risk for you.
Your contribution to the energy turnaround. Ecological: Only 0.5-1% of the land is sealed.
Is your land suitable for the leasing and construction of a solar farm?
Ground-mounted photovoltaic systems can be installed on almost any surface. The electricity generated from a photovoltaic system can be traded either on the Electricity Exchange (Spot Market) or via a Power Purchase Agreement (PPA).
- Areas with a size of at least 1 hectare
- Green areas or arable land, so far as usable for solar plants
- Conversion areas, such as landfills, former open-cast mining areas, decommissioned military bases, demolition sites, and residential use areas
- Sealed, formerly industrially used areas
- Designated, unused commercial areas
The process in 6 steps:
Step 1: The landowner inquires by phone or e-mail.
Step 2: EEPro makes the network request.
Step 3: EEPro presents the construction project to the responsible municipality.
Step 4: The lease agreement is signed.
Step 5: An application is made for the necessary permits.
Step 6: Building is permitted and the PV system is realized.